Dental Health Center
COVID-19 Treatment and Your Oral Health
This article explains how COVID-19 affects and how it relates to your Oral health.
COVID-19 and Stress
The pandemic has impacted stress levels and oral health. Lean more about what pandemic stress is and how to deal with it in this article.
Dental Distancing Infographic
This infographic provides guidance on how to maintain oral and overall health during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
If you'd like more information on maintaining good oral health and program updates, check out the TDP's suite of quarterly Dental Health Matters newsletters.
Need assistance finding a dentist? Use our Find a Dentist feature.
Get to Know TRICARE
Healthy gums and teeth are key to a healthy smile and your overall wellness. Brush up on your oral hygiene and learn more about your TRICARE Dental Program benefits with this TRICARE beneficiary podcast, called “Keeping Your Mouth Healthy.”
You can listen with the options below:
Wellness Fact Sheets
Our suite of wellness fact sheets provides resources for enrollees with questions about how oral health impacts their overall wellness and provides tips on how to properly care for your teeth. You can read about oral health as it impacts your specific chronic condition or learn about oral wellness in general.
- Your Oral Health and Your Overall Wellness Download
- Your Oral Health and Diabetes Download
- Your Oral Health and Rheumatoid Arthritis Download
- Your Oral Health and Pregnancy Download
- Your Oral Health and Organ Transplants Download
- Preventive Oral Care for Everyone Download
- Your Oral Health and Oral Cancer Download
- Your Oral Health and Lupus Download
- Your Oral Health and Heart Disease Download
- Oral Health for Children with Special Needs Download
- Your Oral Health and Fluoride Download
- Oral Health Infant to Teen Download