JOIN OUR DOD PROGRAMS
Partner with United Concordia to treat active duty family members, National Guard and Reserve members and their families
Enrollees may receive dental care from any licensed dentist of their choice. However, members are encouraged to visit the offices of network dentists with the understanding that it will save them time, paperwork and money.
A licensed dentist who is not currently excluded, sanctioned or suspended by your licensing authority, is eligible to become a United Concordia network dentist. Network dentists agree to accept United Concordia's allowance as payment in full for covered services, collect patient cost shares and submit claims to United Concordia on behalf of United Concordia members. Please refer to the Network Dentist Agreement at the end of this section for a complete list of network dentist obligations.
WHY PARTICIPATE WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (DoD) PROGRAMS?
United Concordia has been focused on dental for over 44 years, and now with more than 1.8 million TDP members, we’ve got the right numbers to help keep your chairs full and the right experience to help keep your office running smoothly.
- Ability to treat military members and their families
- Free advertising for your dental practice
- EFT available to get paid faster
- Efficient claims processing
- Easy-to-use online tools
- Curing Light Testing
- Continuing Education Courses
- Debt Collection Services
- Online Scheduling
- Website Design
- Vision Discount Program
- Sterilization monitoring
- Receive United Concordia's quarterly newsletter
- Receive the TDP Reference Guide and any subsequent updates.
SIMPLIFY OFFICE TASKS WITH EASY-TO-USE TOOLS
- My Patients' Benefits—Find Maximum Allowance Charge (MAC) schedules, claim status and other benefits information to help you manage patient care
- Direct Deposit—get your paychecks deposited directly to your bank account with Electronic Funds Transfer
- Electronic claims submission—submit for free with Speed eClaim®
CONTRIBUTING TO THE COMMUNITY
Join our network and you can lend your time and talent to those in need. Every year, United Concordia works with dental offices and dental schools across the country to provide free dental care to the underserved.
HOW DO I JOIN THE UNITED CONCORDIA DOD PROGRAMS?
Complete all paperwork and supporting documentation as noted in the “Network Credentialing” section of this page and submit it to:
United Concordia Companies, Inc.
Provider Data Management
P.O. Box 69404
Harrisburg, PA 17106-9404
Fax (877) 601-9994
You will be notified in writing of your assigned provider number and effective date of participation.
Or give us a call to request additional information on the DoD Programs:
CONUS Toll Free - 844-653-4061
OCONUS Toll Free - 844-653-4060 (get the AT&T access codes here)
OCONUS Toll - 717-888-7400
GET MORE INFORMATION ON USEFUL DENTIST TOOLS
United Concordia's credentialing process is intended to ensure that enrollees who select a network dentist anywhere in the country can be confident that the dentist has met minimal, uniform requirements.
The process involves a screening of dentists applying for participation (selection) and a regular evaluation of those already a part of our networks (retention). The decision to accept or retain a dentist is based on all available information.
To be eligible to participate in United Concordia's fee-for-service a networksdentist must:
- Demonstrate a Utilization Review Pattern acceptable to United Concordia.
- Complete a signed Network Dentist Agreement with United Concordia Companies, Inc.
- Hold an active, valid license to practice dentistry in the state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Hold current professional liability insurance.
- Have no current sanction, termination or other peer review action by a professional review body; state dental board or Health and Human Service.
- Hold an active unrestricted federal Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) certificate, if applicable.